Data Algebra™ is a highly flexible Algebra of Data™ that is directly derived from classical set theory. Algebraixlib is a Python library that provides constructs and facilities to harness the fundamentals of Data Algebra™. It is a universal model of data that is valid, viable, and versatile. Why is the technology so important? Read The Importance of Our Technology
The Algebra of Data™ project contains algebraixlib, sample code, IPython notebook tutorials, and documentation.
See Readme for installation and requirements. Don't want to set up Python environment? See our tutorials and examples hosted at Wakari.io.
Algebraixlib project contains a comprehensive set of documentation describing both data algebra concepts and the API . The documentation is hosted at Read the Docs or visit our GitHub repo documentation to get introduced to the project.
Support or Contact
- Find documentation at Read the Docs.
- Find library on GitHub.
- Find library on PyPI.
- Find IPython notebook examples and tutorials at Wakari.io.
Post questions about algebraixlib on Stack Overflow using the tag
- Post questions about the mathematics of data algebra on Mathematics Stack Exchange using the tag
- Need support? Contact us via e-mail
- To learn more about Algebraix® Data Corporation visit our Website.
- Join the conversation on Twitter using
Algebraixlib is maintained by Algebraix® Data Corporation.
Copyright(c) 2015, 2016 Algebraix® Data Corporation